Ad Age seeks senior reporter to cover food, beverage, restaurants
Ad Age is looking for a news-oriented senior reporter to cover the marketing industry, with a focus on food, beverage and restaurant brands, including Fortune 500 companies such as McDonald’s Corp., PepsiCo, Kraft Heinz and other major ad buyers, as well as trend-setting startups.
This reporter will handle day-to-day news and produce larger trend stories on the marketing industry including but not limited to the changing role of the chief marketing officer, how companies are using digital media and how talent in the industry is being cultivated to meet future demands.
- At least 5 years’ solid reporting experience
- Ability to cultivate sources and break daily news on busy and competitive beat
- Ability to write in-depth features on major issues affecting the industry and its challenges
- Must be able to do informed fast-turnaround stories for a daily news site and bi-weekly print magazine
- Ability to help program and host industry-specific events
- Post-COVID, this reporter will travel a few times a year to cover industry tentpole events
- Understanding of the industry and its players is preferred.
Position will begin remote. Once safe, will work from our downtown Chicago office or midtown Manhattan office.
To apply, go here.