Ad Age seeks an agencies reporter
Ad Age is looking for a news-oriented reporter to own one of its most prominent areas of coverage: advertising agencies.
- At least 3 years’ solid reporting experience
- Ability to cultivate sources and break daily news on busy and competitive beat
- Ability to write in-depth features on major issues affecting the industry and its challenges
- Must be able to do informed fast-turnaround stories for a daily news site and bi-weekly print magazine
- Ability to help program and host industry-specific events
- Post-COVID, this reporter will travel a few times a year to cover industry tentpole events
- Understanding of the industry and its players is preferred.
Position will begin remote. Once safe, will work from our midtown Manhattan office. Possibility to work from Chicago office for the right candidate.This position is exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
To apply, go here.