ActivistMonitor seeks shareholder activist reporter
Activistmonitor, an Acuris company, is seeking a full-time reporter, based in New York, Chicago, or Washington DC.
The ideal candidate would be an ambitious and a competitive financial journalist looking to write breaking news on some of the larger and more complex activist campaigns.
This candidate will write detailed profiles on the leading activist fund managers, analyze the latest developments in activism in the US and Canada and work on breaking news on many of the leading shareholder campaigns.
The right candidate will be an excellent networker, with the ability to easily connect with top level executives and advisors. The candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter, and be just as happy working independently as well as within a team.
Founded in 2000, Acuris is a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 600 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
• Keen interest in business journalism and complex corporate and shareholder engagement
• Has flexibility to work on the development of new content, and work within a team to shape that content
• Ability to break news and desire to network with sector leaders
• To carry out detailed profile interviews with shareholder activists
• Ability to pick up on trends and develop original angles for stories
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 2 years of business journalism experience
To apply, go here.