2021 summer news internship at Bloomberg
At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks.
The company needs a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation-which is where you come in.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands on reporting experience. You may report on markets, companies, economies, and governments.
Responsibilities may include pitching and writing enterprise stories, conducting exclusive interviews, and collaborating with Bloomberg’s other media platforms.
Bloomberg is looking for:
- Prior experience and/or demonstrated interest in journalism through work experience or extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- A passion for global financial markets, companies and economies
- Availability to work for 10 weeks, 40 hours per week, beginning June 14, 2021
- Minimum two years of undergraduate study completed
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus, but not required
What you will need to apply? – Resume, cover letter, and preferably three samples of journalistic work on any platform