Noir Tower is looking for writers
Noir Tower is looking for top-tier business writers to join our ranks. Offering a full suite of academic services to support students, Noir Tower has been on the forefront of academic business research, providing high quality academic content to a niche client base who can afford to pay top dollar.
Project are offered individually by admins to writers based on their suitability. There is no project pool and therefore no direct competition between writers. Noir Tower encourages collaboration and teamwork, not competition.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Noir Tower provides high quality academic content to a niche client base who can afford to pay top dollar. We are the global leaders in conducting research on demand!
Noir Tower is the bastion of research, the fulcrum of the intellectual elite. Our in-house scholars are the most respected intellectuals whose contributions within their academic fields are highly recognized. They are all published scholars who are eager to showcase and pass on their knowledge in the craft of conducting research. All of them are highly skilled, experienced, and professional. Their contributions make us who we are.
Whether our customers are looking for help editing a doctoral thesis or research support in service of an upcoming academic publication, we ensure that the right scholars are set to the task – and compensated fairly.
We are looking for highly competent business writers to join our ranks. For the right candidate, we offer highly competitive rates and performance bonuses.
As a business writer, you will be helping students in a variety of ways. You will create model business content, including case study analyses, memos, business plans and market reports, among others.
As a top-tier business writer, you will conduct due diligence and research on various industries, markets, and companies, observing trends and gaining insight about work processes, practices, and sometimes make recommendations.
- An MBA from a top-tier institution or a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Strategic Management, or any business discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a freelance writer, consultant, or in a capacity where writing is at the centre of their responsibilities
- Excellent research skills utilized to collect, analyze and present either quantitative or qualitative data
- Ability to find valuable raw data from many sources and present it visually employing graphs, charts, and other figures.
- Provide actionable insights that put forth recommendations and drive business results
- Excellent business writing skills and ability to present writing in neat, and professional format
- Superb mastery of the English language and excellent use of academic conventions
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
As a freelance writer, it’s up to you what and which projects to take on depending on your availability and confidence.
· You will communicate primarily with admins and editors who will liaise between you and the client to minimize frustration and maximize efficiency.
· You will receive, decide on, and complete projects using our intuitive digital platform specifically customized to fit our needs and make managing our operations and our writers’ project management better and faster.
· You will be paid twice a month
- $50 – $70 an hour
For more information, visit their website.