Idaho Business Review planning expanded coverage
Kim Burgess, the new editor of the Idaho Business Review, writes about the Boise paper’s expansion plans.
Burgess writes, “I am very excited to take the helm at IBR and introduce some new elements that build on our strong foundation as Idaho’s go-to source for business news.
“Here are a few of the things we have in the works:
· Expanded tech industry coverage: In the next few weeks, IBR will launch a new email newsletter on the tech industry, which will come out every Wednesday. Please stay tuned for sign-up information.
· Expanded small business coverage: I’m constantly meeting small business owners who are bringing new, unique concepts to Idaho. I would like to get more of their stories into the IBR.
· Redesigned print newspaper: Our graphic designers are already exploring ways to freshen up IBR’s look.
· Revamped podcast: I love podcasts and aim to make ours a dynamic, engaging conversation about all the latest business news.
· New IBR app: Eventually, I hope to launch an IBR app so readers can quickly engage with our stories on mobile devices.”
Read more here.