WSJ seeks a news and features editor
The Wall Street Journal is seeking to hire a news and features editor in its New York office.
- work with editors and reporters to conceive, shape, and edit important stories for originality, intellectual rigor, and vibrant, persuasive storytelling
- rely on data and experimentation along with excellent editorial judgment to match ideas to the right formats and platforms, and to continually improve the pacing, quality, and overall balance of our coverage
- build Barron’s investigative capabilities
- be equally comfortable editing in-depth stories and adding insight to short-form takes on news events, with extensive experience on digital platforms as well as in print
- have deep knowledge of finance, business, and economics, as well as a relentless commitment to accuracy
- be adept at collaborating with designers on art selection and data visualizations
- be great at motivating a team, managing other editors (both directly and indirectly), and mentoring junior reporters
To apply, go here.