WSJ opinion page seeks associate features editor
The Wall Street Journal Opinion section is looking for an Associate Editor for its Features team.
- Back up the deputy features editor and stand in as needed.
- Edit/rewrite op-eds and prepare them for publication.
- Evaluate unsolicited submissions and communicate with the authors.
- Work with the features team to develop story ideas and possible writers, especially in response to breaking news.
- Report and write an occasional article for the features pages.
To apply, go here.