Reuters seeks consumer enterprise reporter
Reuters is looking for an enterprising business journalist to generate exclusives and to spearhead ambitious stories revealing how the world’s most powerful consumer companies really work, and how they’re transforming the economy.
Based in New York, the correspondent will be a member of the consumer and retail companies team helping drive our global consumer coverage, producing scoops and enterprise stories.
The role includes global coverage of tobacco and alcohol companies. The correspondent would collaborate with colleagues based around the world.
A central requirement of the role is being able to conceptualize out-of-the-box ideas that change the way our audience thinks about specific companies, industries and products.
- Proven skill at reporting and writing distinctive, ambitious, agenda-setting stories
- Ability to cultivate non-obvious sources and to gain access to exclusive documents
- A track record of original, high-impact story ideas
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Understanding of multi-media elements to enhance stories, from graphics to pictures and video.
- A record of breaking news
- At least 7 years’ experience reporting or editing at a major news organization
To apply, go here.