Reuters seeks a health care/pharma reporter
Reuters is looking for an exceptional business journalist to help drive ambitious coverage of the U.S. health care and pharmaceutical industries.
The reporter will break news and set the agenda in the fast-changing drugs and health care businesses. The beat will be anchored by the Food and Drug Administration but the ideal candidate will break news and develop in-depth, long-form stories about the biggest issues in the pharmaceutical and health care industries.
This is an intensely challenging — and rewarding — beat: the successful candidate will unravel mind-bending financial complexities, explore medical mysteries and stay ahead of fast-footed competition.
- Proven skill at reporting and writing distinctive, ambitious, agenda-setting stories
- A track record of breaking news
- Ability to cultivate top sources
- Proven record of fresh story ideas for feature stories and projects
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Understanding of multi-media elements to enhance stories, from graphics to pictures and video
- At least 5 years’ experience reporting or editing at a major news organization
To apply, go here.