Pensions & Investments seeks web producer
Pensions & Investments is seeking a web producer. This is an ideal job for a digitally savvy journalist who has strong news judgment, video editing skills and a knack for optimizing editorial content for the web.
A successful candidate will thrive on working with editors and reporters to produce videos, interactive graphics and other digital content to support our editorial mission. In general, the candidate will explore new ways to expand our audience and engage our readers.
Daily duties include monitoring social media for breaking news, posting and promoting Pensions & Investments’ content on pionline.com.
The Web Producer will work closely with editors and reporters on interactive graphics that can stand alone or accompany articles and special sections. The applicant should be detail-oriented, able to work on tight deadlines and a quick learner.
• Bachelor’s degree and one year experience working in digital journalism
• Proven ability to write headlines for social media and SEO
• Strong news judgment
• Ability to quickly understand new technologies
• Knowledge of video and audio editing, including the Adobe suite and Final Cut software
• Knowledge of business, investment or financial markets journalism
• Experience working in content management systems
• Fluent in CSS and HTML
To apply, go here.