Money.com seeks digital producer
Money.com seeks a producer to join its growing digital team.
The digital producer is an entry-level position responsible for several key aspects of the daily editorial operations. The producer should have some experience working in journalism, whether through internships or school training. This candidate should also be highly organized and able to multi-task, communicate clearly, and stay calm in fast-moving situations.
- Produce content in WordPress, optimizing stories for outward user experience as well internal procedures such as tagging and SEO
- Identify and quickly produce content from our partners within Time Inc.
- Work with editors to maintain and track daily assignments
- Program homepage as well as special landing pages on a project basis
- Maintain editorial calendars
- Detail-oriented: Grace under pressure. That’s what you have. You’re used to managing multiple projects and deadlines – either in an internship or job – and are tuned into the specific logistical details that contribute to a greater whole. You’re known for being precise, focused and dedicated to noticing the details others don’t.
- Collaborative: You have a flexible, open approach to work. No task is too small. You’re happiest when you’re contributing to a project and enthusiastic about work – whether a task demands you to be the star of the show or supporting cast.
- Digital: You understand how to publish content in a CMS, and have a deep interest and perspective on the best content for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and emerging platforms.
To apply, go here.