Money.com seeks digital producer
Money seeks a producer to join its growing digital team. The digital producer is an entry-level position responsible for several key aspects of the daily editorial operations. The producer should have some experience working in journalism, whether through internships or school training. This candidate should also be highly organized and able to multi-task, communicate clearly, and stay calm in fast-moving situations.
- Produce content in WordPress, optimizing stories for outward user experience as well internal procedures such as tagging and SEO
- Identify and produce content from our partners within Time Inc., as well as outside content partners. Establish new syndication and social swap relationships with outside partners, and maintain current ones.
- Work with editors to maintain and track daily assignments
- Program homepage as well as special landing pages on a project basis
- Maintain editorial calendars
- Pitch partners on a daily basis
- Work with the audience team on special projects with platforms like Apple News and Flipboard
- Detail-oriented: You’ve got grace under pressure. You’re used to managing multiple projects and deadlines – either in an internship or job – and are tuned into the specific logistical details that contribute to a greater whole. You’re known for being precise, focused and dedicated to noticing the details others don’t.
- A newshound: You watch for news that would interest the MONEY audience, and you know what will draw in readers (or viewers). You have a gut level sense of what draws attention, and the headline-writing and package stories
- Collaborative: You have a flexible, open approach to work. No task is too small. You’re happiest when you’re contributing to a project and enthusiastic about work – whether a task demands you to be the star of the show or supporting cast.
- Digital: You understand how to publish content in a CMS, and have a deep interest and perspective on the best content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and emerging platforms.
To apply, go here.