Mashable is looking for a sharp, experienced reporter to cover technology news.
The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of reporting or editorial experience. They must have a strong interest in science and technology, social media, and digital culture. The ideal candidate is a great researcher with a voracious appetite for new information and is comfortable on a breaking news desk.
They should have experience writing for a general audience and can write clean, compelling copy and find stories that no one else is telling.
The Day to Day
● Write 2-3 thought-provoking (or funny!) stories a day.
● Pitch stories that will start a conversation.
● Find us a scoop!
● Write features regularly
The ideal candidate will have:
● 5 years of experience writing and reporting
● Strong attention to detail
● Innate ability to research and distill complicated ideas
● Ability to turn over clean, well-written copy on tight deadlines
● Strong social media presence
Mashable is a global media and entertainment company that’s passionate about culture and tech. With smart, spirited coverage of stories that keep people talking, Mashable reaches an audience of 70 million monthly users who can’t get enough of the ideas, people, and products they love.
To apply, go here.