Law360.com seeks reporters in DC
Law360.com is currently expanding our DC bureau and are seeking talented reporters to join our Washington, DC team.
Our areas of coverage include a wide array of practice areas, including employment, environment, intellectual property, securities, mergers & acquisitions, private equity, real estate, project finance, capital markets, tax, and insurance; in industries such as energy, financial services, health-care, media and technology. On a typical day reporters will file four stories.
Applicants must have strong reporting skills and be able to demonstrate their ability to be proactive in shaping Law360’s regulatory coverage.
– Two plus years of paid, full time reporting experience or relevant graduate degrees;
– Demonstrated reporting, writing and organizational skills;
– Must be willing to attend court events as assigned.
Preferences (one or more would be desirable):
– Graduate degree in journalism;
– Experience in covering legal and regulatory affairs;
– Experience in covering business news;
– Experience in meeting daily deadlines.
Law360 offers extensive training on legal topics. Business or legal reporting experience is not required. However, professional reporting experience and strong writing and analytical skills are required to succeed in this job. Please note: qualified candidates will be asked to complete writing and reporting assessments electronically.
To apply, go here.