Fox Business seeks editor for its homepage
Fox Business Network is looking for an editor to oversee the FoxBusiness.com homepage.
As the editor you will work with our FoxBusiness.com editorial team to help maximize storytelling of breaking news, and help target our desired audience. You are a problem solver, a quick learner, an excellent writer, and a people person.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- You will oversee and direct FoxBusiness.com’s Closing Bell and Prime Time editorial team on breaking news coverage of key market, economic, financial and personal finance stories, with a focus on cross-platform promotion and audience development
- Manage Prime Time homepage and digital video teams, guiding on appropriate prioritization of key newsmaker interviews and content from the Network and wires
- You will assign/approve compelling stories and content to staff and top edit copy for proper context and tone.
- Monitor real-time analytics for traffic performance, goals and story selection
- You have a bachelor’s degree and or relevant work experience
- Minimum five years journalism experience, with at least three years working in business news
- You have exceptional managerial skills as well as news judgement, writing and reporting skills
- Familiarity and experience with digital breaking news environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage team and handle direct guidance from editors and colleagues
To apply, go here.