Fox Business Network seeks producer in DC
The Producer is responsible for gathering editorial information and video material and preparing it for use on the air in the form of live shots, packages or other means.
- Attend and/or log briefings, hearings, and news conferences; and conduct interviews of newsmakers, both over the phone and on air
- Select video and sound bites and oversee editing
- All other duties associated with the logistics of the above tasks, such as arranging travel, hiring crews, studios, and/or means of transmission, as necessary
- Good editorial judgment as well as strong logistical skills
- Knowledge of national politics and an understanding of business
- The ability to work well in a fast paced and intense atmosphere
- Familiar with iNews
- Flexibility to work various shifts when needed
- Motivated self-starter who is able to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- A demonstrated ability to gather news in the nation’s capital
- Understands and shares the Fox commitment to fair and balanced news coverage
Additional Job Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through careers.foxnews.com to be considered
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news
- Must be willing to work in Washington, D.C.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
To apply, go here.