Fortune seeks associate video producer
The Associate Video Producer for Fortune will join a highly collaborative video news team, producing content tied to trending stories and assisting with both field and studio shoots, as well as publish partner video content.
The ideal candidate will have familiarity with Cannon C100, c300s, and general production techniques. Graphic design skills are a plus, as this Associate Producer may work on various projects within the department, in addition to video.
- Have 1-3 years of experience at a news or content organization
- Be responsible for shooting, editing and producing video content
- Have experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop) or equivalent (Final Cut Pro, Avid, etc.)
- Possess strong news judgement
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, team environment
To apply, go here.