Forbes seeks a diversity and inclusion reporter
Forbes is looking for a creative and experienced business journalist to cover diversity and inclusion in all its many aspects, in business and throughout life.
This journalist will report and write articles about diversity, will recruit and oversee contributors covering it as their beat, will oversee Forbes’ lists related to diversity, and will also handle any other related opportunities that arise and serve as the public face of Forbes’ diversity coverage (possibilities might include speaking at conferences, creating podcasts, and participating in live events).
- Research and write articles about diversity and inclusion in business, in the workplace, and in the culture and society at large, including covering breaking news, profiling important personalities, and posting on outside studies and rankings.
- Recruit and oversee a growing team of outside contributors writing about diversity and inclusion on the Forbes.com platform.
- Oversee and prepare for publication Forbes’ flagship rankings related to diversity and inclusion, including Best Employers for Diversity and Best Employers for Women.
- Represent Forbes as its editorial expert on diversity and inclusion at conferences and in other ways, as needed and appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or another appropriate field.
- At least three to five years’ reporting and writing or editing experience.
- Experience covering diversity and inclusion as a journalist or engaging in other activities that build awareness of and knowledge about the subject.
- A passion for diversity and inclusion as a matter of fundamental importance in the workplace and in American life.
To apply, go here.