Dow Jones Media Group seeks deputy editor
The Dow Jones Media Group is seeking a deputy editor.
Job responsibilities include but aren’t necessarily limited to:
○ Manages operations and daily flow of stories, coordinates with MarketWatch/Dow Jones Media Group editors.
○ Helps assign stories, guides reporters, final reads stories before publication.
○ Helps manage editorial calendar. Runs live blogs of key events.
○ Writes at least 3 posts per week on breaking news and high-profile events.
○ Assists with performance reviews and career development of reporters. Coaches reporters on immediate stories and long-lead features.
○ Assists Editor in Chief with business development of the site and securing key partnerships,both within Dow Jones and externally.
○ On occasion when warranted, attends select conferences or events and writes series of news posts.
To apply, go here.