CNNMoney seeks senior writer for Wall Street coverage
CNNMoney, CNN’s fast-growing digital platform for business news, is hiring a Senior Writer to lead its coverage of Wall Street.
This is not a beat covering stocks and bond yields. It’s about the big money and big personalities of the financial and corporate world. We are looking for someone who can break news on the biggest stories of the day and make our own news with pointed, deeply-sourced enterprise reporting.
Candidates should have a passion for news and an obsession with explaining compelling and important stories. CNNMoney is the hub of CNN’s global economic coverage and programming and is expanding. This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting venture.
What will you be doing?
- Report and write news, enterprise and analysis for digital and TV that focus on economic policy.
- Deliver stories on multiple platforms, including digital, social, video and television.
- Cultivate sources so that you’re the go-to person for exclusives.
- Be a subject matter expert that the CNN network can turn to for analysis, explainers and any other commentary.
- Collaborate with other teams to create cohesive packages that include video, graphics and on-air elements.
- Create stories that have a real impact.
What do we need from you?
- An obsession with Wall Street and Big Money
- Ideal candidates will have minimum 6+ years of experience of editorial experience with proven expertise on the economy
- Strong research and editorial skills
- Good knowledge of business news
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast high-pressure environment
To apply, go here.