CNBC seeks a desk producer
CNBC is looking for a desk producer.
• Produce stories for CNBC’s daily live Business Day programs.
• Work directly with CNBC correspondents to find and interview sources, develop visual elements and shoot and cut footage for live reports and edited packages.
• Find background information on a wide range of business and financial news stories, using a variety of sources such as the Internet, newspapers, and magazines.
• Assist reporters in the studio or field as required.
• Contribute to CNBC.com and social media when requested
• A Bachelor’s degree and working knowledge of financial and/or business news, political news, and hard news content and at least 3 years of television production experience.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft office and newsroom systems including iNews.
• Willingness to learn new technologies.
• Wall Street/financial background is also a plus.
• Knowledge of video editing preferred but not required.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under deadline pressure.
• Ideal candidates will be highly organized and accurate by nature.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work independently
To apply, go here.