Bloomberg Television seeks producer for tech coverage
Bloomberg Television is looking for a Producer with a hands-on, creative approach to storytelling- and a true passion for technology. Bloomberg Technology brings the business of technology to life on live television. It is a fast-paced work environment, and the ideal candidate will work smoothly under pressure, easily juggling multiple tasks.
We’ll trust you to:
- Collaborate with anchors and reporters
- Segment produce; write, copy edit, and build graphics for daily segments
- Bring ideas to the table, and cutting-edge technology to life through storytelling
- Be proactive, dynamic, and ready for anything that could arise during a live broadcast
- Call segments and occasionally line in the control room
- Some field production in New York area as needed
You’ll need to have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a live news environment, control room experience is a must
- A knack for writing, editing, and producing compelling stories
- True passion for technology. You understand it, and you can convey your knowledge to any audience
- Willingness to take initiative and be a self-starter
- Dedication to the success and long-term vision of the digital production team
To apply, go here.