Bloomberg seeks leveraged finance reporter in London
Bloomberg is looking for a Leveraged Finance Reporter for its Markets team, based in London. You will be responsible for breaking stories about new deals and trends in the leveraged finance primary market (loans and/or high-yield bonds) as well as coverage of the secondary market and relevant research.
You should possess a strong understanding of deal flow, structure and pricing and a broad base of syndicate and institutional contacts.
You get excited about breaking news and beating the competition on company strategies, trends, fresh analysis and personalities.
We’ll trust you to:
- Break news on new deals and trends in leveraged finance
- Work with your existing sources and develop new ones to generate intelligent, impactful news
- Work with Bloomberg magazines, Markets and BusinessWeek, and talk about the bigger stories on Bloomberg TV and Bloomberg Radio
- Cover breaking news with speed and accuracy
- Write insightful, thought-provoking stories
- Collaborate with colleagues across teams and countries
You’ll need to have:
- Previous experience in journalism, preferably in real-time news
- Ability to write quickly and clearly under deadline pressure
- Ability to generate exclusive, breaking news as well as informative feature stories
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
To apply, go here.