Bloomberg Radio seeks a syndication reporter
by Chris Roush · January 4, 2018
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is setting out to become the indispensable source of information for the world’s most influential business leaders. The segment producer will produce newsmaker and compelling guest interviews, taped segments, and help produce in the control room.
We’re looking for a Syndication Reporter and NewsFeed Coordinator to join our team in our headquarters. You’ll write and deliver live and recorded on-air business reports for Bloomberg Radio Network affiliates around the country. You are fluent in broadcast-style conversational writing, and you have professional, on-air broadcast skills. You are no stranger to a breaking news and live broadcast environment, and have passionate interest in teamwork. In addition to on-air duties, you’ll also coordinate appearances of other Bloomberg News staff on Bloomberg Radio affiliates, compile audio reports, and disseminate regular “Bloomberg NewsFeeds” to affiliates.
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with audio editing software
- Passion for market-moving stories and understanding of business news
- Sound editorial judgement
- 3 or more years’ experience in live broadcast news
- Calm, cool, and collected under the pressure of deadlines and breaking news
- Flexible hours to accommodate production schedules
To apply, go here.