Bloomberg Radio seeks a producer
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is setting out to become the indispensable source of information for the world’s most influential business leaders.
We’re looking for a morning Producer to join our team in New York! If you tune in to Bloomberg Radio (WBBR 1130), you’ll know we need someone with a strong news, financial and economic background. As a Producer, you’ll manage show content, choose topics, book guests, write/edit stories and audio segments, podcasts, and more!
We’ll also trust you to work with anchors and reporters. You must be able to translate news stories into compelling radio program, and thrive in a breaking news environment.
You’ll need to have writing skills, sound editorial judgment and precision- while moving fast, and under tight deadlines. If you’re passionate about telling stories on the radio, and understand global markets- your next challenge awaits you at Bloomberg.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years producing Financial news on the radio
- Ability to work well in a team setting under tight deadlines
- General knowledge of radio newsroom software
- Proven skills in business and general news writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adobe Audition or equivalent audio editing skills required
- Expert writing and editing skills
- Sound editorial judgment
- Working knowledge of the financial markets
- Seasoned news professional- you keep cool under pressure
To apply, go here.