Bloomberg News seeks reporter to cover management and diversity
Bloomberg News is looking for an energetic, curious reporter to cover the changing world of work and management, with a special focus on diversity and demographics.
This includes some of the biggest issues of professional life, including pay equity and employment discrimination, workplace policy and management strategy, and what happens when it all goes right — or horribly wrong.
This position requires an enterprising reporter who is, or aspires to be, comfortable writing for the wire, the web, and Bloomberg Businessweek, as well as speaking on TV, podcasts and radio.
We work with reporters and editors in the New York newsroom and around the world, so collegiality is a must. The ideal candidate will also need a strong independent streak and the ambition to tackle one of the most interesting beats around.
We’d like you to have:
- At least three years of experience creating journalistic content for a daily media organization.
- A portfolio of clear writing.
- A track record of efficiency and a healthy respect for deadlines.
- The diplomacy and enthusiasm required by a large, collaborative newsroom.
- More story ideas than you know what to do with.
- The ability to authentically and comfortably discuss and report on issues of diversity, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, veteran status, physical ability, gender and gender identity, and more.
To apply, go here.