Bloomberg BNA seeks a legal reporter
Bloomberg BNA seeks an Associate Legal Reporter to perform legal news reporting and analysis, analytical pieces and general assignments for assigned content areas.
Employees of this classification perform most of the following, as assigned:
- Screen cases, legislation, regulations and other legal developments; analyze issues; edit, report, research, update and/or write legal content.
- File breaking news alerts, intraday stories and final write-throughs.
- Originate, propose and develop story ideas.
- Develop and maintain sources and professional contacts in the government and private sectors.
- May participate in production of unit’s publication(s).
- Develop and maintain knowledge of issues in relevant legal fields.
- Remain current on issues and developments related to assigned beat(s).
- Stay abreast of and effectively uses electronic resources and other tools to perform the job effectively.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
To apply, go here.