Barron’s seeks assistant managing editor for equities
Barron’s, a Dow Jones & Co., is looking for an assistant managing editor for equities coverage.
- With Equities Managing Editor, set editorial strategy and ensure that Barron’s equities coverage is always ambitious, relevant, distinctive, and forward-looking
- Manage writers, reporters, and freelancers
- Conceive and assign features, columns, and a variety of digital pieces
- Edit content for originality, intellectual rigor,accuracy, and persuasive storytelling
- Collaborate with designers to create clear, compelling graphics
- Enforce high quality standards and deadlines, and continually look for ways to improve editorial operations
- Work with the Barron’s audience team to analyze data on reader engagement with markets content, and use this information to help shape editorial direction and experiments
To apply, go here.