Barron’s seeks an assistant managing editor for markets
Barron’s, a publication of Dow Jones & Co., is currently seeking an assistant managing editor to oversee its markets coverage.
- Manage writers, reporters, and freelancers
- Conceive and assign features, columns, and a variety of digital pieces
- Edit content for originality, intellectual rigor, accuracy, and persuasive storytelling
- Collaborate with designers to create clear, compelling graphics
- Enforce high quality standards and deadlines, and continually look for ways to improve editorial operations
- Work with the Barron’s audience team to analyze data on reader engagement with markets content, and use this information to help shape editorial direction and experiments
To apply, go here.