Axios seeks business/financial markets reporter
Axios is looking for a sharp, fast writer to cover business and the financial markets each day for our readers.
An ideal candidate will be able to write with speed, voice and authority, for an intelligent but general-interest audience, on the most important business stories of the day, and help “narrate the markets” by explaining the latest release of economic data or pronouncement from the Federal Reserve.
Are you excited by the opportunity to build something from the ground up? Do you like to work fast while collaborating with a team? Are you passionate about news and motivated to produce excellent work? Do you want to help us fix what’s broken in media?
- 5-10 years of professional experience
- Ability to write cleanly, clearly and quickly with authority and voice
- Demonstrated interest in news and the evolution of the media industry
- Positive attitude and ability to thrive in high pressure news environment
- Desire to learn new skills and grow professionally
To apply, go here.